Welcome to the Sapphire Goddess Circle

Welcome to the Sapphire Goddess Circle! 

The actual circle takes place in the closed, free Facebook group called Sapphire Goddess Circle. You can upgrade to a mebership circle, which I'll explain below too. There's also this blog and a podcast, which you can find by looking up Sapphire Goddess Circle on your favorite podcast platform. On the podcast and blog, I'll offer insights and experiences from my own journey and awakening. This circle is all about empowering you to trust your intuition and connect with the goddess within you to live a truly empowered life! 

September membership opens in just over a week! I want to explain what the different circles have to offer, so you can choose how deeply you want to dive and connect in this upcoming month. 

This is a bad sales pitch because I'm not a sales person, but your own intuition is enough, and this circle is enough. You don't need to pay to heal and expand. In this group, I'll help you connect to this part of yourself by giving you:
-Tools and resources to connect you to your own intuition
-A weekly circle where I'll draw a collective oracle card and create a theme based around that
-Inspiration through blog posts and podcast episodes
-A space for you to show up as your powerful, authentic selves...to share your gifts and experiences, and ask your circle of sisters for support and guidance

Those are all free because honestly, I've gone on my own journey without paying anyone to guide me. I've
-reconnected to my intuition and gifts
-broken ancestral chains that became my chains
-freed myself from fear and food allergies (energetically)
-set up healthy boundaries for myself
-grown in radical self love and confidence
-manifested miracles in my life
-taken responsibility for my life and shifted my mindset
-expanded my beliefs and shaken limiting beliefs
-and stepped into my soul calling

There are so many free resources you can use to guide yourself through all of this too. THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU. 

That said, if you *do* want more guidance from someone who has been there, gone through it, overcome, and empowered herself, and if you feel like you're ready to take that extra leap to take charge of your life, then the membership circle is for you. I'm not charging for the knowledge available and belonging to all of us; I'm just charging for my time.

So, the Sapphire Goddess Membership Circle includes two levels. I'm also going to be upfront about pricing because the "message me for my prices" sales tactic annoys me. This membership is affordable (compared to other courses, mentorship, and coaching prices I've seen, which start at $300-$400 on the cheaper side...no kidding. They're well worth it, but I'm just starting out, so my prices are lower right now.

Level one:
-Free Sapphire Goddess Circle
-1 personalized mini oracle or tarot spread
-A monthly theme based on a collective oracle card, where we'll dive deep with a four-week course. (Look for the theme and course description, which I'll post tomorrow.) It's up to you how involved you want to be. It'll be informative, involved, but not overbearing or too time-consuming.
-Weekly guided meditations
-Goddess Circle Check-In to share and support each other along our deep-dive
Level one price: $50
(watch for discounts at the end of this post)

Level two:
-Free Sapphire Goddess Circle
-Everything included in level one, except the mini oracle or tarot spread because you'll get one celtic cross (10-card) reading instead
-a $20-value gift (TBD, but things like crystals, sage, herbs, etc), which will be mailed to you before the end of the month.
Price $95
(watch for discounts at the end of this post)

Future prices are subject to change based on what I learn this month. And since this is the kickoff, I want to gift you with $5 off the price! Which will bring level one down to $45, and level two down to $90. And better yet, if you sign up with a friend, you'll both get another $5 off, bringing level one down to $40, and level two down to $85. So you could potentially get $10 off. This thrifty gal loves a good deal, so I had to offer one--or two.
For sign-up and payment details, join the Sapphire Goddess Circle on Facebook.

Whatever your intuition is calling you to do right now, do it! And whichever option you choose, you're taking powerful steps to awaken the goddess within you and live an empowered life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religious Trauma Feels Like...

Manifesting Healing with Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung

The Energy of Cleaning House