Manifesting Healing with Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung

I've been enjoying Kundalini Yoga as part of my morning practice. Seriously, it's opened me up to such a huge new flow of ideas, energy, and inner healing. The progress in my life since I started (only a month ago!) is nothing short of miraculous. It's even affecting my household!

Kundalini Yoga has a ton of powerful mantras. Some of these mantras are in the ancient Sanskrit language. I want to share a healing mantra I've completely fallen in love with, break down the meaning for you, and then give you some affirmations to build you up.



Meanings of the Sanskrit Words 

"Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung" 

Ra - Sun, Energy, Masculine

Ma - Moon, Receptivity, Feminine

Da - Earth, Grounding

Sa - Universe, Abundance, Expansiveness

Say - Divine, Source Energy, Spirit

So Hung - Divinity Within You, Higher Self

Visualization

I love to immerse myself in this mantra meditatively. First, I sing the mantra (Mirabai Ceiba version is my favorite!), and then I take each word and repeat it as I visualize the meaning of the word. Before you read my visualizations, it might be fun for you to meditate on the words and come up with your own. Or you can take mine, some of which are based on the visualizations I first read.

Ra - Visualize the sun, the warmth on your skin, the bright hot energy it brings. The passion. Imagine this bright light propels you toward your desires.

Ma - Visualize the soft glow of the moon, the gentleness. Imagine that glow within you, creating a beacon that effortlessly attracts all you need and want.

Da - Visualize the lush earth, the breeze through the trees, soft dirt or sand beneath your feet. Now imagine your feet or bottom firmly planted on the ground, roots growing out of your feet and securely into the earth.

Sa - Visualize the earth from space and then draw back even farther so you can see the sun, moon, other planets, stars, our milky way, and more solar systems. On the second "sa," draw back to earth, but bring that expansiveness with you until you bring the expansiveness inside yourself.

Say - Visualize pure light and love that holds creative power and the very essence of life. Notice the presence of this moving light.

So Hung - Now notice that pure light and love, that Source Energy, within you. You hold creative power. You hold the essence of life.

Mantras

I end the meditation with the song again, really sitting in the energy conjured up by the visualizations. You can build yourself up even more by speaking mantras out loud that are specific to your situation. Our words are powerful! Our words hold the power of creativity and transformation.

These examples will be focused on health, since "Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung" is a healing mantra.


Ra -

I have all the energy I need to make my dreams my reality.

My body has all the energy it needs to self heal.

I have the energy to exercise, and exercising will create even more energy.


Ma -

I am open and receptive to healing.

I receive unconditional healing just because.

As a mother cares for her child, so my body cares for me, and I am healthy.


Da -

 I'm supported by the earth. It brings life to my body just like it brings life to plants.

I'm grounded, safe, and balanced in my body.

My roots are deep and healthy, and no matter how strong the winds are, I am rooted and secure.


Sa -

The universe supports my health.

The universe responds to my energy, gratitude, and focus, and I'm so thankful I'm healthy!

In an expansive universe with unlimited possibility, I have everything I need on my healing journey.


Say -

Spirit gave me a body that is a powerful healer.

Spirit loves me unconditionally, and I am healed unconditionally.

Divine Creator, Divine Creation, Divine Health


So Hung -

Divinity within me means I have the power to heal.

My words have power. I am healthy! So be it.

I create my own reality by shifting my thoughts and beliefs to total health.


These mantras are just examples. Come up with a mantra specific to your needs. (If you want some help, reach out here, on Instagram, or on Facebook.) But this is something you can do on your own too.

Tips

- Keep your mantra in present tense, as if what you want is already yours. "I AM healthy." YES. "I WILL BE healthy." NO. Because future tense will always keep your desires in the future. Present tense creates your reality now.

- Stay positive. The universe doesn't understand negatives. So if you say something like, "I won't be sick anymore," the universe only hears, "I be sick." And you get sickness. So always phrase your mantra in a positive way. "I am healthy." Keep your vibration high too, by doing things that bring you joy, eating foods that fuel you, and spending time with people and places who feel good to you. (Note: This does not mean toxic positivity. Sometimes you need to feel the ugly feelings to move through them. Like I did when I wrote about my religious trauma.)

- Feeeeeel your mantra. The more you feel it, the faster you manifest. What kind of emotions will you have once your dream is your reality? Amp up that feeling! Jump around your room. Get a big grin on your face.

- Repeat often. You probably have some beliefs that were passed down to you, or beliefs born out of fear or lack, that simply don't serve you. You have the power to change those beliefs, but it takes changing your thoughts to do that. That's why mantras need to be a repetitive practice. Keep at it until your thoughts change, and then your beliefs...and then your life.

Comments

  1. I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month. You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more details simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website At this time it seems like WordPress is the preferred blogging platform available right now.

    Jaipur darshan tour | best cab service in jaipur | khatu shyam salasar tour | Jaipur sightseeing taxi service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Religious Trauma Feels Like...

The Energy of Cleaning House